Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fun news headed my way!

As of today....

I'm super excited about this one! I've followed the Creative Scrappers blog for as long as I can remember, and even though I don't always get to participate, I've also loved the sketches. SO I was really excited when I realized that the timing was finally right for me to apply to be a part of their DT and I was even MORE excited when I got an email asking me to join!

Here's the list of wonderful ladies I'll be joining:

Olga Heldwein - Poland
Jenny Evans - USA
Ana Castro - Brazil
Véronique Gagné - Canada
Stacey Apps - Australia

Katarzyna Grzegorzewska - Poland
Helen Tilbury - South Africa
Michelle Buijsman - Netherlands
Anna Komenda - Poland
Debbi Tehrani - USA

Elisabeth Bakken -
Deanna Misner - USA <-----that's me!!
Marilyn Rivera - Puerto Rico
Elana Olinevich - Belarus
Keren Tamir - Canada

Sil Barros - Brazil
Kathleen Skou - USA
Chiqui Gutierrez - Philippines
Tracee Provis - United Kingdom
Rita Ribeiro - Brazil

And a BIG thank you Kristine for inviting me to be on the team!  I can't wait to get started!!!
 


6 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Congrats! That's great news for you.
I love Kristine's sketches!!

Sherri said...

YAAAAAAAAY for you Deanna. I am so happy for you. I totally missed your name when I read the list this am :( Doing a little happy dance for you up here in Canada ♥

Jennie M said...

CONGRATS! I've never heard of this site but it looks really fun -- you'll be a great addition!

Diane Payne said...

Congrats, Deanna! So happy for you!

Virginia said...

Congrats girly! That's awesome!

Ana Castro said...

Congrats Deanna! Love your blog!!