Friday, May 4, 2012

Carefree Cutie Pie!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, this month I'm Guest Designing for Let's Capture Our Memories. I'm super excited about such a fun opportunity and TODAY my first guest post is up on their blog.


This month I chose to work with the new Simple Stories "Fabulous" line. I really love its bright colors, fun patterns and slightly distressed edges. For this layout I combine a couple of patterned papers with a set of Shabby Chic Crafts' woodgrain tags and Maya Road wooden butterflies.
"Carefree Cutie Pie"

I chose to stagger the woodgrain tags down the page while keeping my journaling flowing from one to the next all the way down the page. I embellished with a couple of butterflies and Bella Blvd. buttons from my stash, then called it a day! It was a quick easy layout that helped me capture Sarah Kate's "carefree" ways perfectly!

Happy Friday everyone!


1 comment:

Pam said...

She is too stinkin' cute. love the series of pictures and the journaling on the label stickers!