Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Everybody needs a Bob Bob

Find the My Scrapbook Nook blog hop here.

In keeping with yesterday's post, I also created this layout over the weekend. This is absolutely THE BEST picture of my dad. He's the one we joke about always closing his eyes in pictures. And I mean always. So THIS one, I love. And of course it's of him and his little buddy. (which when did HE get so big?? aaaack!)

These two have a special bond. They spent A LOT of time together at Disney since neither one went on that many rides. Usually McClain is very happy to be on my hip, me holding him. But if Bob Bob comes in the room it's a different story. McClain lunges and holds his arms out for Bob Bob to take him. And McClain doesn't do that for just anybody. No one else in fact. Not even his daddy.

"Everybody needs a Bob Bob"


This line from Echo Park, This and That "Charming", may very well be my new favorite line. I LOVE the colors, the vintage feel to the paper, and all the little boy icons that come with it. I love it!

Oh, and in case you didn't catch it, my kids call my dad "Bob Bob". His real name is Bob and wanted to be called "Papa" by the grandkids. When a baby Caroline tried to say Papa it came out Baba which later turned in to Bob Bob. It stuck. It's so perfect for him. And it's true, everyone DOES need a Bob Bob like him. I'm so thankful that he's so active in their lives. I'm not sure who adores who more. And we all like it like that. ;)

Happy Tuesday!


3 comments:

Virginia said...

Love it friend. Love you. :)

pruts said...

I really like the this and that collection.
love your lo that you made with it

Danielle said...

Oh I love this layout! It is so sweet and I love the story behind it.