Friday, February 24, 2012

Guess what's here?!

Photobucket

This month's My Scrapbook Nook kit includes the gorgeous papers from My Mind's Eye Sweet Caroline line (Dolled Up), and of course I love it. With a name like that, how can I not??!! It's so so pretty and has totally given me a bad case of Spring Fever. Well, that and the 70 degree weather we had a couple of days ago.

Oh, and do you need a little bit extra of the My Minds Eye goodness? No problem! Here's this month's grab bag, from MME Sweet Caroline's "Howdy Doody" collection

Pam's started a new deal called a grab bag each month. It comes FREE for new subscribers and is only $10 extra for regular subscribers. It doesn't get much better than that! SO, go grab yourself a kit!

And I'll be back very soon with a project or two.



No comments: