Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sweetness

Still catching up...I HAVE been scrapping but just now finding the time to photograph, edit and post. So here's another one.

A while back Jillibean Soup posted a sketch contest using one of Julie Bonner's sketches. And while I didn't submit my layout for the contest (due to lack of time for said photographing, editing, etc.) I DID participate. Just in my own timing. ;)

Here's Julie's sketch:


Which, btw, I still LOVE working with Julie's sketches even though she's not doing them for 52 Weeks, 52 Sketches anymore. That was a fun team to be on.

And here's my take of it:



I used the "Spotted Owl Soup" collection and chose to expand the circle and make the go top to bottom down the page. And I moved the title and journaling just a bit too. Funny how even when I use a sketch, the paper and photos seem to have a mind of their own. But that's part of the process that I love too!

Well, thanks for letting me share. I'm starting to get back in to a scrappy groove again and it feels nice. :)

Happy Tuesday!



1 comment: