Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

Today my baby turned 1. It was a bittersweet day for me, I LOVE this age. In fact I'd say that 12-18months is my favorite "stage". But a part of me hates that we're leaving the "baby" year(s) behind. He's our last, so I've tried all year to soak it up and make the most of all the milestones. I'm sure you're tired of reading about how I don't want my "baby" to grow up. And today he's one. The year has gone by so quickly! Here's a glance back. sigh......
















I've yet to take a 12month "official" photo of him. And tomorrow (Saturday) is his party, so I'll have some more pics to share after that. But can you tell he's loved?! I made it my mission to have pictures of HIM, the 3rd and last child, because Josh is the baby of their family and there's not nearly as many pics of him. I tried to make sure that wasn't McClain's case. (As if I needed an excuse to take more pictures! lol!)

Anyway...Happy Birthday Baby Boy! You're loved beyond what you can comprehend, and more some!




3 comments:

Sarah A said...

Precious! I love, love that last one. I can't believe it has been a year already--seems like just yesterday we were holding him fresh!! Mom is bringing our presents up tomorrow. : ) Can't wait to see party pics!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Happy birthday to your little man. I love seeing all the photos together like this - he is such a cutie!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Oh my what a cutie pie! Deanna you take great photos! Happy Birthday to the little one!:)