Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1st Snow Day!

No, no it's not OUR first snow day today. I see where there are blizzard conditions our west for Thanksgiving, and thankfully that's not us. BUT I did scrap Caroline's first snow day with the December kit from Scrapcetera. It's full of Crate Paper's Snow Day line with a little Jillibean Soup added in, and boy is it a fun kit to play with! I was so excited that I actually had snow pictures to scrap too! :D This is the first of several that I got to make. I LOVE the bright colors!





A couple of things I love about this kit are that #1 Sarah included the chipboard sticker IN the kit. They're not an add-on!! I LOVED that! I think I used the chipboard the most, it's on each layout I did. I also love that Sarah packs the kit FULL of patterned paper. There's SO much that comes in it! And I can't believe that she only charges $25 for it! That's a steal! You really need to go grab one, because these kits are FABulous!

More from this kit soon! ;) Hope you're having a great day!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

So fun and colorful! :)

flowerdisco said...

i love kits :) and your lo is awesome.

Aphra Bolyer said...

Sure is a gabo kit! LOVE the Crate Paper!!! And your layout really shows it off well. :)

the Stork Nest said...

missing you BAD!