Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Playing with mists...

I've been totally inspired by The Color Room gallery to pull out my mists and actually USE them. What a concept, huh?! Anyway, this week's color palette was a good excuse as any, so I gave them a whirl.

I misted both the cardstock and some of the white Prima flowers. I can't say I'm addicted to mists the way I know some people are, but it was fun using them. It's just hard for me, because I can't quite control where they spray. Guess I'm just a control freak! hehe! But playing around was fun too.

Photobucket


Make A Wish



The journaling reads, "My wish for you is that you love God, walk humbly with Him, make good choices, and love life!"

Thanks for stopping by! If you need me I'll be cooling off in the pool! ;) :D (Four more weeks to go!!!)

4 comments:

erin said...

this is gorgeous... i LOVE the color room. i finally played last week, this is beautiful and has inspired me to play this week.

Sasha Holloway said...

this turned out amazing

Mel said...

Hi Deanna, Melissa here (aussiescrapper) from Noel's blog, wow wow your misting is just gorgeous, firstly what is that colour, is it from Noel? and it looks like you have stamped a flower and then outlined using something, I would just love to know what this is, wow, this layout and the journalling is awesome. Melxxx

Gretchen said...

oooh so pretty!
dang i am scared to try the mists!!