Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Heaven sent!

I hope you're not getting tired of me posting pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. I've actually got a lot more! But THIS picture is one I'll cherish for a long long time. We finally got a picture of my girls with my sister's twin boys! They're only 9 mo. old, barely sitting up on their own, and just so adorable.

Heaven Sent




Of course I used more October Afternoon here, this time from their "Thrift Shop" line. The journaling, which is hidden on the craft tag behind the photo, reads, "All 4 of you are little miracles, blesings from God. Two have been in the NICU, 3 of you twins. And we didn't think we could have Caroline at all. Miracles...Blessings from Above (subtitle)"

And now I'm struggling with how to finish this post. I love it when my family gets together. But then it's bittersweet because we have to leave each other. I miss my sister, I miss the boys. But soon enough we'll all be back together again. (And I'll have MORE cousin photos and layouts to share! THAT makes me smile!)

1 comment:

Lydia said...

This is so cute, great layout!!