Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween costume photoshoot

Learning my lesson from last year, I decided to do a trial run on the costumes and hair the day before Halloween this time. Which turned out to be great because not only could I fix C's hair without a major time stress factor, but also because I was able to get spend more time taking their pictures. (I HIGHLY recommend going this route, because the day OF Halloween is so so stressful. And all the girls wanted to do was go get candy.) Sooo, here are just a few of my favorites:

Our Stinkerbell, who most definitely played the part during pictures. I don't think I've EVER seen her so excited (or hyper for that matter):






And our gorgeous Little Mermaid, all dolled up with RED hair just like Ariel!



I like this one because she's IN LOVE with her costume and it shows on her face.



The ones with the two of them together didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped. Again, Stinkerbell was mostly to blame.


Trick-or-treating pics are coming soon. I took so many that they need to be edited.

7 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

Awwww! They looked adorable, Deanna! I'm going to have to give this a try . . . you're right, Halloween is always so rushed! Great pics! Can't wait to see your pages with them! :D

VAWM said...

So sweet Deanna! Good job on the trial run!

Nicole Martel said...

cute!!

Ronda Simpson said...

Aww How cute!! Those pics are adorable! And I just have to say, I saw your Banner on Nikki's blog, and *drool*!!! I LOVE it--just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

awe - so cute! LOL-ing at the last one - that is definitely one to scrap!!!

Jenni said...

So cute! Your girls are just adorable!!!

Virginia said...

Your girlies look so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see these scrapped! And you are cracking me up with calling SK "Stinkerbell." Hilarious!

Did the red spray come out of C's hair easily?