Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some more Boo-tiful

I thought I'd start off the first day of October with another LO I made using Nikki Sivils' "Boo-tiful" paper. If you haven't guessed it yet, we have a 3 year standing tradition to go trick-or-treating with the Jones family, so all my Halloween photos are of all 4 of the girls instead of just my 2! It's a fun tradition that I hope we're able to keep up for a long time!
Here are our not-so-spooky spooks:

Not so spooky






I also finished up some projects with my September Urban Anthology kit. (sold out) WHICH, by the way, they're are still having a DT call which is an ongoing set of challenges. The deadline is Oct. 22 and you can see more info about it on the UA Blog. (And even though they're about to start challenge 3, it's not too late to join in the fun!)

Baby Kate and Me

Sk's my child that's always been my little shadow. She's always in the room that I am in, and as annoying as that can be, when she does venture out, I miss it. Or if she's not feeling particularly cuddly that day, I find myself needing a hug. So she and I are kind of a package deal. In fact, when asked what she wants or needs for Christmas, I jokingly say "Q-tips, tupperware, or new pots and pans"

Family (photo shoot at the lake)


Can you tell I loved those Jillibean papers with the Fancy Pants die-cut?! I had to use every last piece of both of them!

k, that's all for now. Our last regular season volleyball game is this afternoon. It's a bittersweet feeling because it's been a tough season. We've been on the losing end of some hard fought games and that's been heartbreaking. Not to mention we lost a key player due to a broken arm. I feel like the girls are just now really coming together, and it's just in time for the end-of-the-season tournament. So maybe we'll be able to pull out a good finish! Regardless, we're done next week. If I'm honest, I'd admit that I am looking forward to afternoons at home again. Off to go bake a cake for my JV team! ;)

No comments: