Friday, October 16, 2009

Growing up too fast

Both the girls seem to be hitting a growth spurt right now, but I think it's also got something to do with the change in the weather. Their legs just look sooo long in blue jeans! This has been on my mind for a while now, so I decided to do a LO about it, atleast with Sarah Kate. I'm also excited to report that SK's album size is closing in on Caroline's. I've been determined to scrap her more lately.

Growing up too fast

I used Urban Anthology's October kit. Obviously it's meant to be a Fall-ish type kit, but you can use it for the every day too.

And continuing with the growing/flower theme, I was shooting Tab's kids the other day and Miss Caroline snagged one of their sunflowers as her own. Stinker. At first she was being silly and pretended it was a shower. We all got a good laugh out of that as she pretended to bathe herself right there in the middle of the park!



Then she couldn't keep her nose out of it! Apparently she thinks that all flowers are supposed to smell really good. And then I got this.


An instant favorite, and definitely a keeper.

More with the UA kit coming up shortly. In the meantime, I thought I'd let you know that Simply Obsessed is having a Think Pink crop this weekend in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Maybe I'll see ya over there! ;)

1 comment:

Jana Eubank said...

LOL! Love the pictures of Caroline! She's so clever! Your page is breathtaking, Deanna! Gorgeous use of the kit! ;)