Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Park pics

So today I made a spur-of-the-moment decision to take the girls to the park. I just can't take my house being destroyed another day. (More on that later. maybe. if I get over my anger.) So off we went. In the midst of pushing them on the swings, I realized that I still had my camera in my purse, so I decided to play with my shutter speed setting.






My girls love to swing. In fact, I'd say it's their favorite playground thing to do. Proof? Today we did the swings 3 different times.

As I was playing around with angles and shutter speed and other "stuff", I decided the lighting was good enough for a little photo shoot, if only I could talk C into it. (You know I have to ask the princess's permission before doing a photo shoot. (dripping with sarcasm)) Lucky for me she agreed!

Here are my favorites:











If you look closely to that last shot, her fingernails bare witness to her recent activities that have made me so angery. Let's just say I didn't paint them. Neither shade is from me. Thus my anger. But that's all I'm sayin for now. Biting my tongue.

After our "photo shoot" we played on the playground equipment. SK wasn't really cooperating, but I got one relatively decent one of her.



Love those wisps of blonde blowin in the wind!

We really should go to the park more often. I think this Fall we just might!

Hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Heather said...

awww. such cute photos! I can't wait for the fall where it cools down so I can take my kids to the park! You did great with your angles and shutter speeds - something I still need to master.

Jason and Gretchen said...

Great pics - you scrapbook and know photography - UGH!

Can't wait to hear about the fingernail painting. :)

Aphra Bolyer said...

ok, so i'm not even going to ask about the fingernails...i can just imagine! count to 100, Mom. i LOVE your park pictures. i have at least a hundred myself and i can't wait for the weather to cool down so i can take a hundred more! i'm desperate to learn more about my camera...i even bought Nikon D60 for Dummies. :)

the Stork Nest said...

you can't possibly be angry at my favorite little girls??????

Creating Memories said...

Awesome shots of Caroline!! Love the textured tree in the background!