Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More fun news!

Well, it's just been a week of fun news, now hasn't it?! We just got word that my sister delivered the twins about an hour or so ago, and as far as we know, everyone's doing fine. Baby Andrew is doing great, perfectly healthy. Baby Gabe is having a wee bit of trouble breathing, and is in the NICU, but expected to be okay. So I'm officially an aunt (again)!! :D :D :D I'm soooo happy that they're here and doing well! We go up to see them all in the hospital tomorrow, so stay tuned for more pics!

In scrappy news, the August edition of Creating Keepsakes came out yesterday, and guess what? I made the front page of the Seasonal Solutions column!!! Woohoo! I actually haven't seen it yet, but my friend Tab scanned in her copy since these are photos of her kids when they were at the lake with us last summer.



Yay!!! So fun! :D I plan to pick up a copy of it on our way to the hospital tomorrow. So overall, a very fun day with some great news! It doesn't get too much better than this!

5 comments:

Frances said...

Congrats Deanna! I saw it and it is a fabulous layout.

Jenni said...

Congrats to you! SO exciting! I got mine yesterday in the mail but haven't really looked yet...I'll take a peek at your LO now for sure! Congrats on being an aunt again too...so exciting!

Unknown said...

thats awesome deanna -- congrats girlie!

Lisa said...

YAY! You are definitely winning in the good news department! Looking forward to pics of the new babes! And I'm expecting my copy of the mag any day. I will be looking for you! :)

Mara Campbell said...

Very cool, Deanna. Love the layout and CONGRATS on your new nephews!!!