Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just a quick post

to say that if you're interested, there's an online chat tonight with the scrapbook manufacturer Maya Road over at Serendipity. Just follow the link. I'm not sure which of their DT members will be chatting, but I'm sure it'll be fun!



Also I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that this weekend Serendipity is having a "Flashback Reunion crop". It'll be going on all weekend, Friday through Sunday. You can find more information here.Looks like it'll be tons of fun! Oh, and there's also a pre-crop card challenge going on right now, and some fun pre-crop accessory challenges (wearable art, ya know!)

Okay, we're off to go grab some dinner! Hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday! I know I did thanks to a great discussion with the Bible study girls! ;)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

New blog look is adorable!