Friday, February 27, 2009

Color Me Daisy annoucements!

The new Color Me Daisy March kit:

Photobucket

This kit arrived on my doorstep this week, and I must say, I've LOVED playing around with these papers! They're SUCH fun colors, don't they just scream spring?! I'm not quite finished with my projects yet (thanks to numerous birthday festivities), but I can't wait to finish up and post them here!

Also in Color Me Daisy news, next weekend we're having an all-weekend online crop centered around a Dr. Seuss theme! Did you know that Dr. Seuss's birthday was March 1st? Just a little trivia I remember from teaching 1st grade. Anyway, his works are so fun, that we're centering our challenges around them! Don't worry if you don't have kids, or don't even remember the last time you read Dr. Seuss, we just got our inspiration from him. Challenges will not necessarily be child centered, but fun for all ages, and Michelle has some awesome prizes to give out too! So come stop by Color Me Daisy next weekend, March 6-8, for our Seussical crop! Can't wait to see you there! :D

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Deanna! I found your blog by way of Kristii Lockart...so glad I did! I've enjoyed scrolling through your posts and viewing your creations. They are awesome! The "Color Me Daisy" challenges shound fun! I'll be back to see what other scrapping goodness you have to share! Have a great weekend!

Heather said...

I wondered where you went but sounds like you have been busy! I love everything you create!