Monday, November 10, 2008

Whew! What a weekend!

This weekend I went to Wrapper's Delight in Birmingham, and I must say that it was so much fun! I got to visit with some good friends, help with classes, help throw a Christmas soiree and do a wee bit of cropping too! It was REALLY fun and really tiring too. It didn't help that I caught a cold while I was there. I'm recovering though, and life's getting back to normal. Here's the only pic I took, well beside the ones of the gorgeous ornaments that were auctioned off.



That's me, Virginia, Katie, and Gretchen after the whole thing was over.

Before I left for B'ham, I tried to tackle my Halloween photos. In the end I only finished one LO but I'm really happy with the way it turned out. It's so fun to design "just for fun".

Family Halloween








And one last announcement. It's Noel Mignon's first ever online crop and it's going on all week long. Hop over there and check out the challenges. Noel's outdone herself with prizes too! I hope to get more accomplished this week thanks to their challenges.

2 comments:

AbbieTorroll said...

That LO is beautiful! Love all the detail!

Mara Campbell said...

You are rocking the halloween layouts, Deanna! Love that circle one. Sounds like you had a really fun weekend. Hope you are feeling back to yourself now!!