Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend update and caught on camera!

This weekend we went to my grandparents farm in rural Alabama to celebrate an early Thanksgiving with everyone. The major highlight of going to the farm for the girls is the fact that they get to see "amals", meaning horses and cows. This trip they helped pick up pecans too.

Here are some favorite shots I got with my NEW camera!!

My sister and SK


comparing acorns and pecans


proud moment


My sister said that Caroline kept walking around with her nut bucket saying, "Twick o Tweat!" LOL! That one made me smile! :D


And I just caught this about an hour ago:


Ever since we moved her to a big girl bed, she's had rest time instead of nap time (thus the messiness of the room!). She almost always winds up falling asleep eventually. But then I almost always find her in her bed too. Apparently today she wanted to watch the rain! This one also made me smile!

3 comments:

ellen s. said...

cute photos!!! i love auntie photos! looks like you guys had a blast!

Jennifer said...

GREAT pics! Sounds like fun! I knew that had to be your sister before I even read it. :)

Dolores said...

OMG how cute is she falling asleep by the window. Love that photo.