Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A quick catching up to do....

Well it's been a while. First it was Easter, then the girls and I went out of town to Birmingham, and I'm just now getting my computer back. It's recovering from a virus. SO, I have lots to share, lots of pictures and scrappy things too. Here goes!



Our family Easter picture. We had it taken at a friend's house, and it's a little dark. But I had to BEG for DH to let me take this picture. He was so hungry, he didn't care about pictures. So I only got one.



On the way to Birmingham, the girls and I stopped by the farm. It was in full bloom too! Sarah Kate is still young enough to sit and let me have a photo shoot with her. Here she's in my grandmother's daffodils. We had a very good visit with my grandmother, and I wish we were able to go to the farm more often. But it was nice, and she said we made her day!



Another highlight of our Birmingham trip was the play date we had with Virginia and her kiddos! I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed spending the day with her! We have so much in common and so much to talk about (and not ALL of it was scrapbook stuff!) It was so fun to meet one of my "imaginary" friends in person! the kids had a good time too!



On the 3rd day of our trip, my other grandparents came down to visit us. We took the girls to the park, and this is my grandmother enojoying the girls. She was surprised by Caroline's independence on the playground, and her zeal for the slide! They both giggled every time she'd go down.



And then this is Caroline yesterday. *sigh* That girl is SO curious, it drives me nuts! I was in the bathroom getting ready and apparently she swiped some fingernail polish, because a moment later I went looking for her. She was sitting between our pillows on our bed brushing her nose with hot pink polish! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Not only did she get it all over herself, but on our comforter as well! Sheesh! That kid............

And now a few scrappy things. These are my layouts from the Crop Addict April kit! Go check it out if you get a chance! It's got some great American Crafts papers and NEW Dream Street papers too!




a>





11 comments:

Kim said...

cute projects Deanna! I'm so jealous you and V got to meet....:)

Laura S. said...

cute stuff deanna. how cute do you & V look in that picture. we got some hot crop addict gals. I so wish I could have met you guys too!!

Brandy said...

Trust me, Heather K can relate with the nail polish. Love the pics and I'm glad you have a great trip!!

Christina said...

Great projects!! You and V look so cute!!;)

just lisa said...

your layouts are beautiful and so are all your photos! Glad you had such a nice time while you were away!!

Cute nail polish picture too - she looks adorable!! :-)

Unknown said...

yay -- a new post - LOVE the pics - hehe on the nailpolish -- you WILL laugh later, much later!

Brandi said...

Lord help me if Drew discovers nail polish! LOL! Cute pic!

Love the pages! Great work!

Jen said...

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at the whole nail polish thing. lol! Things are children do...

Love the family picture.

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts Deanna ! And how fun that you and V get to hang out ! Your Easter photos are FABULOUS !
Have a great weekend !

Shannon said...

omg, that last nail polish picture is priceless! so cute! and i like the color too :) great LO's too

Virginia said...

LOVE seeing all the pics. I can relate to the nail polish one totally. :)

Your projects were great this month! I'm totally lifting that verse flip book- that is awesome!