Saturday, October 27, 2007

Quest for the perfect Fall picture




Fall is absolutely hands-down my favorite season. I love the crisp cool air, the beautiful array of leaf colors, and all the activities we associate with it. From football games to Halloween costumes the season is packed with photo opportunitites. And I've had my share. But the perfect fall pic has been elusive. Either the sun's too bright, the shadows too dramatic, Caroline doesn't want to cooperate, or I don't have my camera with me, whatever the case I haven't captured what I had hoped to be a season full of great pictures. I'd love for my pictures to reflect my love of the season. But alas, my quest for an awesome Fall pic continues and my poor family will have to endure until I've gotten it! On a side note, I did catch this 'in the moment' picture yesterday when I was trying to get a "good" one of the girls with our pumpkin.


3 comments:

Laura S. said...

This is jusr adorable!!

Brandy said...

Pretty close to perfect - I love it!

Anonymous said...

That must be one heavy punkin'! Can't wait to hug on her in a couple of weeks!